Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (CHS/HR/TPP/MEO/01/2021)
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence-informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Muranga County.
Overall Job Function
Responsible for coordinating all M&E field related activities and provide constant feedback to both the technical and program teams including health care workers in health facilities.
- Acts as a link between CHS and health facilities on all health data related issues
- Provide technical support to CHS supported health facilities in collection, collation, analysis and
reporting of health information to relevant stakeholders using national reporting systems
- Contribute in the review and/or development of monitoring and evaluation tools and systems
that are responsive to data needs
- Organise and/or participate in M&E related capacity building activities targeting CHS staff;
health facility staff; and other stakeholders
- Work closely with other CHS staff and stakeholders to strengthen systems for monitoring
patient outcomes; monitoring quality of care; tracing patients who default; data quality
assurance; and data collection, collation, analysis and dissemination
- Provide expertise in developing and/or review of indicators for monitoring and evaluation of
- Ensure timely and proper implementation of MOH monitoring and evaluation guidelines
including roll out of new tools in CHS supported facilities
- Strengthen data utilisation for decision making at facility, sub county and County levels
- Build capacity of HCW in documenting and dissemination their work through writing scientific
- Provide technical lead in continuous data feedback to county health management teams and
- Participate in joint quarterly support supervision of health facilities by County Health Management Team and CHS
- Provide advice to MOH through participation in relevant technical working groups
- Document best M&E practices and disseminate the same to relevant stakeholders
- Provide lead in timely collection, cleaning and reporting of quarterly and other routine data to
donors and other stakeholders
- Respond to ad hoc requests for collection and analysis of data when need arises
- Participate in regional and national stakeholders forums or conferences on health and give presentations during these meetings
- Any other tasks given by supervisor from time to time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Biostatistics, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social
Sciences or an equivalent academic qualification from a recognised institution
- At least 3 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of HIV/AIDS care and treatment,
PMTCT, TB/HIV and HTC programs in Kenya
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the subject title as Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (CHS/HR/TPP/MEO/01/2021), by 5.00PM, Tuesday, December 28, 2021.
Centre for Health Solutions-Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification