Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Be dedicated to one specific customer and/or Technology.
- Be able to do E2E scopes, like driving a project from beginning to end (from Design,implementation, acceptance, ongoing optimization to maintenance contracts).
- Participate and drive Nokia Radio ongoing activities.
- Be part of a senior NPO team with experience in Radio NPO activities, where Competence Transfer and team build are the foundations of the team.
- Be part of a growing team with great career opportunities.
- Have great autonomy to manage your time, work from home and develop yourself in the area that motivate you.
Your skills and experience
- Engineering Graduate with min 7-10 years of relevant experience in radio network design and optimization.
- To perform the LTE/VoLTE/2G/3G KPI optimisation using U2000/Netnuman reports. – Multivendor Expert
- Rich working experience in LTE/VoLTE/2G/3G systems. Detailed know how of VoLTE is must
- Analysis of end to end call traces of LTE/VoLTE/2G/3G
- Rich experience on DT log file L3 analysis using NQDI, XCAL, TEMS and NEMO analyzer
- To actively participate in field trials, feature implementation, deployment & optimization for TDD/FDD LTE/2G/3G
- Knowledge of radio network design, planning for LTE including nominal Cell Plan, traffic simulations, PCI/RSI planning, dimensioning, capacity planning and capacity expansion
- Knowledge of RF design fundamentals, RF propagation behavior and Model Tuning
- Solid understanding of Network Optimization and Network Performance principles
- Analysis of eNB logs, TTI Trace using internal & external debugging tools
- Knowledge of LTE radio network optimization and audit process which includes configuration audits, parameters audit, and radio capacity assessment.
- Familiarity with OSS tools, reporting solution, counters & parameters and Feature implementation for 4G networks will be an added advantage.
- Should be aware of all 2G/3G/4G ZTE/Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia software release and latest Nokia and Multivendor hardware configurations
- Experience in Optimization of LTE Radio networks to trouble shoot and improve KPIs
- Analysis of RAN KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
- Implementation of new RAN features, and tuning of RAN database parameters
- Experience on Multi-Layer Optimization, Layering, IRAT mobility planning, optimization and troubleshooting
- Provide technical guidance/ training to customer teams / Nokia teams as required
- Experience with SON (Optimizer), XCAL, NEMO analyzer, Tems Discovery, NQDI
- To develop various guideline, process documents & XML/Data build creation on need basis
- To Operate in compliance with the processes, methods and tools linked to the job and possesses service excellence awareness
- Additional knowledge on Bigdata and analytics will ( Pi spark/Python) and automation know how will add value
- Good understanding of Handover, Power Control, MIMO, Link Adaptation, Paging, Admission Control
- Good understanding of Handover, Power Control, MIMO, Link Adaptation, Paging, Admission Control, Scheduler, Idle & Connected mode procedures etc & corresponding call flows wherever applicable
- Knowledge and experience of working on Smart Antenna Schemes such as MIMO, Beamforming etc
- Knowledge and experience of working on Remote Radio Head environment is advantageous.
- Experience in customer management and care to maximise customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and coordinate resources to achieve desired goals.
- Must be willing to work in different time zones and open for travel
It would be nice if you also had:
- 5G competences, knowledges
- Team management oriented
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
How To Apply
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.