Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www2.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
About the Department
The Clients & Industries department integrates best in class services to drive a distinctive experience for our clients by delivering focused, insightful campaigns and activities that are based on genuine client understanding.
Deloitte East Africa currently has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our Internal Client Services Department – Clients & Industries as a Marketing & Communications Officer. This position is on a 4-month Fixed Term basis and will be based in our Nairobi office in Kenya.
Main purpose of the job
The successful candidate will support the team in execution of marketing strategies that focus on our various target clients and industries during the contract length.
What you will do
- Support the execution of marketing strategies that focus on our various target clients, industries, and geographical areas;
- Responsible for communication reviews, creation of approved messaging and liaison with multiple groups to plan and develop timely and effective communication activities;
- Creation of appropriate messaging and content for communications campaigns;
- Assist with internal and external communication;
- Assist with public relations including social media content and optimization;
- Source and prepare engaging content that will be used to demonstrate progress of the organization;
- Assist with developing channels that will be required to effectively reach diverse audiences/stakeholders; and
- Strengthen relationships with existing communication teams including the design and creative services team.
- A Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience.
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing and communication efforts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership, supervisory and influencing skills.
- Negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives.
- Agile and resilient mindset.
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of the East Africa marketing and media landscape
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Well-developed computer user skills and high level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
- Preferred experience or interaction with CRM software and/or email marketing software
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
Performance drive – Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
Strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
Talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
Deloitte opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across the African continent and globally to gain experience and access projects beyond our borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and thinking styles.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. #Makinganimpactthatmatters
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online: Deloitte East Africa Careers portal.
Your details will be treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
Closing date: 31 December 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.