Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT KENYA LITERATURE BUREAU (KLB)
Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB is the leading publishing house in Kenya and is home to some of the world’s top authors, researchers and experts in book publishing and printing. KLB prides itself in providing high quality publishing and printing solutions that are unmatched in the country.
The Bureau is looking for highly competent; results oriented and dedicated individuals of high integrity to fill the following position:
Senior Supply Chain Officer (Warehouse)
JOB LEVEL 5: Job Ref HR SSCO (W)-5-2021
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
The job holder is responsible for managing and distributing the organization’s finished goods in a timely manner, preventing wastage and loss while keeping the stock at a minimum to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with customers to ensure delivery of quality goods and services.
- Monitor and evaluate the distribution process to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- iii. Manage the section’s internal processes to ensure compliance with the quality management system.
- Develop and distribute stock management reports through the inventory management Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Prepare loading plans and ensure that standard waybills are dully completed for smooth operations
- Supervise, coach and mentor sectional staff for improved performance.
- vii. Work with identified service providers to ensure timely delivery of goods to our customers
- viii. Provide secretariat service to various Supply Chain committees where necessary
(EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent from recognised institution or in a related field.
- Masters of Business Administration or a relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant work experience with at least three (3) years at senior management/ leadership position.
- Member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management or relevant body in good standing. A Licenced practitioner
- Knowledge of the Public Procurement Disposal Act, 2015
- Knowledge and proficiency in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system would be an added advantage
- Integrity, good communication, organization and planning skills.
- A good team player, maintains high work standards, reliable, easily adapts to new environments and self-motivated.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications clearly indicating the job title and reference number of the position, enclose a comprehensive CV stating your current position, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Include your day and evening telephone numbers and your contact email address.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including; Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board; Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
How to Apply
Visit KLB Website on http://www.klb.co.ke and send your ON-LINE APPLICATION addressed to
The Managing Director
Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB)
Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO
Only online Applications are being accepted on the KLB Online Job Application portal.
Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications should reach us on or before 4th January 2022.