Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DECLARATION OF VACANCIES IN THE KITUI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE
Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB among them being “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the county public service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the County and to confirm appointments”
Pursuant to the above provisions, Kitui CPSB invites applications from suitably qualified persons who wish to be considered for the positions listed below:
Cooperative Officer II,
JG ‘CPSB 10’ (J)
TWO (2) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Co-operative Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Law, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational Development or Economics (Lower 2nd) from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforcing the co-operative legislation;
- Advising societies on proper conduct of meetings; and
- Implementing co-operative development policies
The salary attached to each position shall be as determined and reviewed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission of Kenya.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200
Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before 31st December, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process. Qualified women, persons with disability and those from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.