Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties & responsibilities
- Ensuring an effective and efficient system of receiving, recording and appraising members’ loans.
- Analysing and verifying applicant’s financial status, personal and business information to determine feasibility of granting loans and advising members accordingly.
- Liaising with the CEO in coordinating credit sub-committee meetings by availing the required information, reports and duly appraised loan forms for consideration.
- Preparing documentation for disbursing funds to successful applicants as per the applicant’s request.
- Ensure efficient and prompt recovery of loans disbursed and interests accrued.
- Preparing timely reports and recommendations to the credit committee on all aspects of credit functions.
- Ensure maintenance of a good filing system for all credit/loan documents.
- Check on the non-performing loans, communicate to members and guarantors and make follow up.
- Coordinate debt collection, negotiate payment arrangements with members who have delinquent loans.
- Advice on credit policy according to the market trends.
- Prepare loan book analysis and performance on a monthly basis.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the manager from time to time.
Qualifications for the credit officer job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related studies
- CPA 11
- Computer skills
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication, negotiation skills, focused, self-driven.
- Good conduct
- At least 3 Years of experience in the financial/cooperative sector/microfinance and banking industry in a similar or senior position.
- Should be able to communicate effectively and manage multiple tasks.
- Should be an individual of high integrity and confidentiality.
Interested candidates should apply by filling the link https://forms.gle/2f2R6CBnoir92Ssf9 and sending their applications (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th December,2021. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.