Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
United States International University-Africa, is a Higher Learning Institution based in Nairobi, Kenya and is the most diverse university in East and Central Africa with about 6,000 students from over 60 nations, and a global network of more than 22,000 alumni. USIU-Africa is the only university in Sub-Saharan Africa whose degree programs are accredited by both the Kenya Government through the Commission for University Education (CUE), and by the American Government through the WASC Senior Colleges and Universities Commission (WSCUC).
In line with our commitment to providing quality, affordable education through world-class service delivery platforms, USIU-Africa is seeking to recruit suitable and qualified candidates for the following positions:
Reporting to the Transport Supervisor and responsible for attending to all driving duties as required by the University.
- Attending to driving requests;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of assigned vehicles;
- Regular cleaning of assigned vehicles;
- Ensuring security of assigned vehicles;
- Ensuring insurance and all other paperwork for assigned vehicles are in order;
- Ensuring work tickets of assigned vehicles are signed; and
- Observing all traffic rules while driving assigned vehicle.
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive;
- Passed the Occupational Trade Test III / II / I for Drivers;
- Defensive driving certificate from Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- Computer skills.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with multi-tasking ability from experience of handling a busy office.
- Basic accounting skills
- Creative, high initiative and accurate results-oriented with ability to pay attention to detail.
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and desire to work as a team member in a modern, progressive, international and multicultural institution where you can make a difference, please apply.
Interested applicants must indicate on the subject line of their email address the specific position they are applying for, provide current CV, copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to the address below by: 5.00pm, Monday, January 3, 2022.
Disclaimer: USIU-Africa has neither appointed any agent(s) to recruit, nor collect any charges/fees on its behalf, for any vacancies it has announced. All University communication to potential candidates is specifically through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgUSIU-Africa is an equal opportunity employer