Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent is responsible for preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibilities; dispensing medications and controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies and advising on any side effects.
- Receive written prescriptions or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- File prescriptions that have been filled.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to facility patients and enter data in the computer.
- Dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations and other departments.
- Price stock and mark items for sale.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Observes professional ethics for the benefit of the law, the patient, the relatives of the patient and colleagues.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- To monitor the effects of medical drugs after they have been licensed for use, especially in order to identify and evaluate previously unreported adverse reactions.
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed by the PPB
How To Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.