Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About The Role
To build and maintain a brand that is recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers.
Key duties and responsibilities
- assets – both online and offline. This also entails supervising the sign off of merchandise and ensuring the designs and assets are aligned to the company brand guidelines and branding consistency
- Support the development of disruptive creative campaigns, brand content, and brand promotions to be executed across traditional, digital, social and physical spheres. Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Market/ product launches – Support go-to-market execution of product launches and events; and also undertake a coordinator role for all events undertaken/ assigned to the department in ensuring smooth planning and execution
- Provide executional support in planning, executing and evaluating the brand strategy in line with the marketing strategy
- Work collaboratively with the larger marketing team to execute digital & social communication, packaging & collateral updates & promotions
- Customer insights – Track consumer trends & competitive activity through regular market research, focus groups, market intelligence and feedback calls in order to continually improve brand positioning and identify new business growth opportunities
- Undertake internal surveys to unearth the market and staff brand perceptions.
- Brand love and awareness – Promote brand love, build initiatives and support creation of the brand story for emotional connection across the company’s audiences
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational ideas
- Ensure the brandbook is up to date and relevant across markets
- Ensure that preferred voice and tone is consistent across all messaging.
- Support product and spaces naming
- Provide executional support in video and photoshoots for effective brand storytelling
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other business related fields
- Minimum four years’ experience in brand management
- Demonstrated ability to support a research-led brand strategy
- Ability to identify and interpret consumer and market trend analysis
- Sound knowledge of marketing, branding and advertising best practices
- Demonstrated experience organising product launches and promotional events
- Working with advertising agencies to manage the brand’s marketing campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstration of strong execution ability
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals
- Problems are routine in nature and solutions will involve low risk as decisions are made through a consultative process
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Open to change and learning
- Willing and able to get their hands dirty
- Strong planning skills
- A high degree of business acumen and being street smart
What we offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options