Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small-scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to drive high brand equity through highly impactful campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategic brand positioning, brand building and high brand awareness activities with measurable outcomes and return on investment.
- Manage all aspects of brand advertising campaigns & strategy ensuring integrated 360 campaigns.
- Accelerate brand awareness with innovative campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Increasing advertorial presence with key media by planning and executing multi-channel communications and media campaigns (TV, newspapers, magazines, websites, direct mail, and email campaigns).
- Implement brand activities that deliver Sendy’s brand promise and experience across retail outlets (space, products and service).
- Implement and drive Sendy’s promotion and sponsorship strategy.
- Drive strategic partnerships to boost brand visibility.
- Plan and implement brand positioning strategies to ensure that Sendy is top-of-mind across markets.
- Drive brand and product launches.
- Develop tactics to create awareness and drive acquisition and retention of customers.
- Customer insights – Lead and review surveys, brand and product positioning data and use insights for growth. Guide teams with insights resonating with current and potential customers.
- Develop delightful brand experiences across all touch points.
- Brand love – Promote brand love by driving emotional connection with Sendy’s target audiences.
- CSR – Execute impactful social impact initiatives to enhance brand identity, awareness and visibility.
- Culture – Plan, develop and implement and monitor impactful initiatives that shape Sendy’s culture and drive high employee engagement.
- Capacity building – Support staff training so that they understand the brand message and how to deliver it to their audiences.
- – Work with the creative team to ensure all style guides, guidelines and templates are in place for a consistent brand identity across all markets.
- Oversee the development of all PoS and promotional items to support the brand; as well as provide final sign-off to guarantee all content is brand compliant.
- Plan contextualized visual libraries for all countries.
- Maintain relationships with advertising agencies and drive campaigns.
- Performing other duties when needed.
The Brand and Communications Manager will be:
- Directly accountable to the Head of Brand & Communication.
- Required to work with the marketing and business teams.
- Advertising agencies
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 7 years+ proven success designing and executing brand strategies that drive high brand equity.
- Demonstrated experience managing brands.
- Creative agency experience is a plus.
- Understanding of marketing-related concepts, such as advertising, marketing analytics, and consumer behavior.
- Certificate and demonstrated experience in brand storytelling.
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to communicate effectively across varied stakeholder audiences, including senior organizational leaders.
- Ability to lead and manage others.
- A strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to manage deadlines and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer
- You get a lot of autonomy and flexibility to build a style of working that is optimal for you.
- Flexibility to work remotely.
- Office lunch.
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- All risk Insurance
- Opportunity for company stock options