Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
The Zamara Group is a diversified financial services business specializing in pensions, medical services, insurance and actuarial solutions. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, the Group has a presence in six countries and a Pan-African ambition. Zamara has a rich heritage in Kenya spanning over 27 years.
Since its inception, the firm has significantly grown in terms of size, client base and range of services. The Group has been at the forefront of industry, influencing the way it works and at the cutting edge of innovation.
Zamara’s higher purpose is to create a financially secure and prosperous society. The Zamara culture is based on the values of Simplicity, Empathy and Trust.
The successful candidate will provide seamless and efficient day to day operational support for allocated accounts thereby driving retention and new business acquisition.
The role will report to the Senior Risk Consultant.
Roles and responsibilities
- Following up on set process flows and making sure that set TAT’s are adhered to
- Quality check and control on all allocated existing clients and new business
- Following up with insurer on issues & escalating unresolved issues to the Senior Risk Consultant.
- Carrying out Reconciliation exercises with underwriters and finance and making sure that the financial statements for allocated schemes tally
- Collection of debited premium/fees due within set payment plans and ensuring allocation with finance team
- Preparation of Administration Reports for each allocated account.
- Scheme set up in the Beyontec system
- Invoicing for new clients, renewing clients and organic growth
- Reconciliation of accounts with finance and underwriters
- Issuance of travel cover policies
- Acknowledgement of receipt of membership instructions from client.
- Advising insurer on membership instructions received (additions & deletions)
- Accurate day to day membership updates in M-Files & Beyontec
- Clean up of renewal lists in M-Files and Beyontec
- Preparation, verification for accuracy and dispatch of cards to client
- Prepare and send Member statements for clients
Experience and Personal Qualities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in underwriting/operations
- Degree in any business related field
- Professional Insurance certification is an added advantage
- Business etiquette
- System training on Beyontec and M-Files
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Customer management skills
- Attention to detail
How To Apply
If your career aspirations match this opportunity, please send your CV on LinkedIn on or before 12.00 pm GMT, Tuesday, 28 December 2021