Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an Institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has Outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the following position:
Ref No: AKHK/TD/12/21
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Security Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving vehicles for the Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu as assigned, to transport hospital staff and visitors as well as goods to designated areas in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Drive all hospital vehicles, transport passengers or goods to designated areas.
- Pick up and transport employees according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure, adding oil, water, cleaning the vehicle as well taking the vehicle to the mechanics for servicing and/or repair.
- Report all accidents or incidents as and when they occur.
- Minimum KCSE certificate.
- Possession of valid driving licence classes BCE.
- Minimum two years driving experience.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
- Good knowledge of the Highway Code and other Kenya traffic laws applicable to commercial operations.
- Ability to work at odd hours and / or travel at short notice.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and reference number on the subject line, including names, email addresses and telephone contacts of three referees, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 4th January 2022.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Ref. number being applied for e.g., “DRIVER AKHK/TD/12/21”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.