Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT-RESOURCE CENTRE/LIBRARY/KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT-RESOURCE CENTRE/LIBRARY/KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT – 1 POSITION
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Principal Officer Market Infrastructure, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Assist in implementation of knowledge management initiatives within the Authority
- Attending to library users and providing information reference services
- iii. Updating information content on the Resource Centre Portal
- Classification and cataloguing of library resources and updating the library database
- Manning the circulation desk and maintaining the relevant records
- Conducting periodic inventories of library collections
- vii. Conducting library user surveys and information needs assessment
- viii. Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Library and or Information Science/ Knowledge management
- At least 1-year experience in library operations.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Knowledge management
- Working experience with automated library systems
- Display honesty, transparency and integrity in all dealings
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork
- Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before January 4, 2022.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.