Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT – V.NO/IEBC/01/12/2021:
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission hereby invites applications from competent and suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant posts:
This position is responsible to support the County Elections Manager (CEM) on all matters pertaining to Supply Chain Management in the County.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Supervise and provide guidance and advice in areas pertaining to Supply Chain Management to officers in the Counties
- Assist in procurement, preparation of procurement plans, market survey and research;
- Assist in stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records;
- Ensure proper record keeping of all stores/equipment in the warehouse and safe keeping of the same;
- Issue/dispose stores and equipment in accordance to the laid down procurement regulations and procedures;
- Prepare monthly and annual Supply Chain Management reports/returns and forward to Headquarter through the CEM.
Requirements For Appointment
- Must have a minimum Diploma in Supplies Management or Procurement Management from a recognized Institution;
- A degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage;
- Must be a member of a professional body (KISM) and in good standing;
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills and a team player;
- Must be computer literate and possess good analytical skills;
- Should be a person of undoubted integrity.
- Must hail from the Constituency applied for as indicated in the National Identity card;
How To Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit their application both online and in hard copy.
Online applications to be accessed through the IEBC jobs portal https://jobs.iebc.or.ke and the Hard copy applications to include copies of certificates, National ID and testimonials indicating the Job title on the top left corner of the envelope.
Important to note:
Only applicants submitting both physical and online applications will be considered;
Details of requirements are available on the Commission’s website; and
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Successful candidates will be required to submit integrity clearance certificates from respective statutory bodies.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications to be submitted not later than 12th January 2022, and hard copy applications to be addressed to the undersigned: –
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
Anniversary Towers, 15th floor,
P.O. Box 45371-00100,