Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to : Site Principal Investigator
Duty Station: Siaya County
The successful candidate will be in-charge of all aspects of study implementation. S/he will ensure data of the highest quality are collected; specifically, s/he will support the PIs and other study investigators in ensuring timely enrollment and retention of study participants, and that the study is conducted in compliance with national and international ethical principles.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the development of the study protocol and associated documents, including consent forms and data collection tools.
- Support submission to regulatory bodies, including ethics review committees.
- Prepare and monitor compliance with SOPs and procedures manuals.
- Conduct community entry activities; participate in hiring and training of study staff; oversee participant recruitment and retention; ensure efficient electronic data collection and submission.
- Supervise study staff and ensure they uphold the principles of research ethics and follow approved SOPs.
- Organize regular conference calls with local and international investigators.
- Prepare and submit timely reports; participate in data analysis and writing of abstracts and manuscripts.
- 1. Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field
- aster’s degree in Public Health, Economics or related field highly advantageous
- At least 10 years of research experience, half of which in coordination position(s)
- Strong computer proficiency with excellent competency in Microsoft excel mandatory
- Demonstrated experience in statistical data analysis and publications in peer-reviewed journals highly desired.
How To Apply
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and day telephone numbers of two professional referees, current, expected salary and availability, to reach the undersigned not later than 12th January 2022.
Indicate the Vacancy Title for position in the cover letter; if applying for programmer position, indicate if art or full time.
The Human Resources Manager
Impact Research and Development Organization
P.O. Box 9171 – 40141
Send to: email@example.com