Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”
- Ensure that all restaurant policies and procedures, standards specifications and guidelines are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, food preparation and serving, repair and maintenance.
- Ensure company objectives in sales, service quality, appearance of facility and hygiene through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment through organizing and supervising regular Branch deep cleaning.
- Adhere to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Prevent, handle and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Sample food and drink items by testing to ensure palatability and flavor conformity through regular store audits.
- Prevent and resolve personnel problems
- Minimise guest complaints by ensuring all guests are served. This will be done by ensuring 95% of their time is spent on floor coverage.
- Ensuring that the set SOPs of cash handling are adhered to
- Taking correct take away orders and ensuring they are correctly dispensed
- Ensuring prompt billing is done and correct change is given
- Ensuring delivery orders are prepared and picked on time
- Suggestive selling products and introduction of new ones to guests
- Maintaining high hygiene standards at the cashier station
- Ensure cutlery is wiped, polished and well displayed at the respective stations
- Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.