Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”
- Management of Employee Records both electronically and in hard copy for all staff of Nairobi Java House.
- Tracking, updating and management of statutory information for all staff – NHIF, NSSF, PIN in addition to Food Handlers Certificates.
- Support Staff orientation, confirmation, promotion, and separation processes including requisite HRMIS management and pension administration.
- Coordination of Employee motivation programmes – Employee of the month
- Issuance of staff uniforms and safety gear to all staff.
- Liaise with staff in assigned branches to provide necessary HR guidance as required.
- Support in maintaining a user-friendly filing system
- Administrative support, such as data entry and preparing new files for use.
- Assistance with quality control: liaise with candidates to request missing documentation.
- Facilitate timely collection of medical and other sensitive documents.
- Other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management/Degree in Business Management or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate
- prioritize work load and work under pressure.
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills and a team player.
- A commitment to high standards of professionalism
- integrity and confidentiality.
- Fair knowledge of the labor laws.
How To Apply