Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LVCT Health is looking for a dynamic well qualified and motivated individual to join our great team by filling the following vacant position: –
POSITION: Senior Program Officer SPO/LVCT/12/2021
REPORTING TO: Program Manager
The overall responsibility of the Senior Program Officer is to support the management of projects by leading and coordinating specific components and supporting the overall Program Manager in the day–to–day running of the projects.
• Support in preparation of project budget and work plan.
• Coordinate the implementation of MOSAIC project activities based on the annual and monthly work plans.
• Track project implementation and expenditure for the project activities;
• Provide technical support to the MOSAIC team based on the various work streams.
• Prepare, review and/or edit project progress reports (monthly, quarterly, annual, etc.) to ensure quality
• Support coordination of learning forums together with the research team to share the outcomes of the project;
• Coordinate capacity strengthening activities for civil society organizations as per the project deliverables
• Ensure appropriate monitoring of sub grants/subcontracts to achieve financial, administrative, and programmatic goals.
• Conduct trainings and mentorship based on needs assessment of sub–grantees
• Participate in MOSAIC related work stream calls and coordinate national project update calls
• Engage with the county and national health teams as required in the project life–cycle Provide timely grant and programme–related updates to the department members
• Provide mentorship to staff on advocacy processes and policy influencing
• Support proposal development process at the organization
• Represent LVCT Health at meetings, conferences and workshops, as assigned.
• Ensure adherence to LVCT Health’s and donor finance policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree in social science, health sciences, international development, public/global health policy preferred.
• Experience managing large scale (multi–year, multi–team, multi–country) projects preferably in HIV prevention, policy and advocacy.
• Good understanding HIV prevention landscape
• Minimum of 5 years of overall work experience in the international development sector. Significant experience with budget management and oversight of large single project or multiple small projects, including projections, pipelines, and modifications.
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in proposal writing, CSO engagement and/or capacity strengthening
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover
letter expressing interest and indicating salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover
The closing date is January 03, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website http://www.lvcthealth.org for more information about the organization.
LVCT Health DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in part of the recruitment process.
LVCT Health is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, stigma and discrimination of individuals of various diversity, lack of integrity and financial misconduct. LVCT Health expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Failure to adhere will result in disciplinary action.