Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MOGO Kenya is part of Eleving Group, which is an international fast-growing financial technology company, operating in 14 countries in 3 continents.
MOGO Kenya provides car financing for used cars, logbook loans, boda-boda and tuk-tuk financing.
We believe each one of us has a business-owner mindset, and we learn and grow fast as individuals and as a company – within 2 years from opening in Kenya, we expanded to almost all Kenya regions and we keep growing, and now we have a talented team of over 700 professionals.
Our team is diverse; we are inclusive, accepting, and respectful towards each other. Our diversity gives an opportunity to learn from one another and grow together as a strong team.
Join us – you’ll love working in a collaborative and non-bureaucratic environment that is fun yet stable and sustainable.
Graphics design duties
- Design and prepare artwork for POS and print material: posters, fliers, leaflets, roll-up banners, signages, stickers, beach flags, etc.
- Design and prepare artwork for merchandise material: T-shirts, caps, mugs, hoodies, etc.
- Design and prepare artwork for digital material: pdf files, slides, banners, newsletters, etc.
- Research for stock photos/video and communicate them in an aesthetic, orderly and meaningful manner.
- Develop brand style guide and design templates.
- Develop ideas for advertising campaigns, create visual requirements and guidelines.
Social media coordinator duties
- Design and develop a contemporary social media brand identity.
- Administer the organization’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, website blog.
- Community management: Administer posts, published content, and respond to comments and other online reviews.
- Responsible for ordering and administering translations (English – Swahili).
Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or any related field
Previous experience in any graphic design and social media management
Experience in using common design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign CS, etc.
Have a passion for social media and in touch with latest social media trends
Ability to adapt quickly and work independently
Fluency in English and Swahili
How To Apply