Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- AML Alert investigation, review the scenario triggered, analyse the transaction(s), query to branch, receive and review information from the branch and close alert/case within required timelines.
- Customer Due Diligence-View the alerts and create a case, review the case, and review the Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), conduct preliminary investigation, update of customer risk level. Maintain database.
- Sanctions alert investigations, query and closure at onboarding and ongoing basis.
- Sanctions alert investigations from electronic payments, e.g., SWIFT to review and release payments in real time as Level 1.
- Review Cash Transactions above a prescribed threshold daily; including triggers that occur real time.
- Correspondent bank queries: review and investigate the customer(s) and transactions and update query log for tracking with the branch to close outstanding items.
- Complete AML Questionnaires from Correspondent banks and other FI’s.
- Data analysis of KYC data capture gaps in the system for corrective measures to be applied, maintain database of high-risk customers.
- Extract and submit the Cash Transactions Report on weekly basis to the Financial Reporting Centre.
- Perform User Acceptance Tests on update of system or various system customizations as they may arise.
- Assist the Manager with the training and record retention.
- Support the Manager in responding to queries from DIB staff on Compliance queries.
- Investigate suspicious transactions/ activity reports submitted by the branches or units in the bank and escalate to Compliance manager for review and decision.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Accounting & Financial Capability
- Banking Operations
- Treasury Front/ Back office
- Products & Processes
- Knowledge & Skills
- Relevant Product Knowledge
Work Experience :
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in a financial institution.
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving Skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication Skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org byFriday, 07th January 2022, Quoting Ref. No. DB/RM/NRB/025/21 as the Subject of the email application.