Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop a calling program with obligors to negotiate on repayment plans.
- Ability to relate to Product policies & possess credit appraisal perspective.
- Monitor and control Delinquency and Credit Losses for Bank products.
- Ensure proper documentation of Collection related activities and updating of relevant reports
- Ensure that all remedial actions, settlement plans and collection activities are Sharia compliant.
- Offering obligors viable SAM products based on their financial position.
- Deal with and manage any contentious issues/complaints/queries/conflicts that normally arise during negotiation with the obligors during the recovery process.
- Considering obligors’ ability to pay/service the outstanding facility, structure a suitable repayment program with a view to motivating obligors to willingly pay the facility therefore avoiding litigation/realization costs.
- Preparing of restructure/ recovery credit proposals and subsequently forwarding the same to the Credit Approvers, for necessary approval.
- Diligently review/evaluate each account against provided parameters and segment portfolio to facilitate prioritization of follow up and product offerings.
- Issue demand and to facilitate issuance of statutory notices as provide by law.
- Ensuring that relevant statutory notices are issued by the Bank/Bank’s lawyers /auctioneers to avoid counter suits; and that they adhere to their respective acts to avoid injunctions and counter suits by customers.
- Providing of documents required in court matters in liaison with Bank’s lawyers, attending court matters as bank witness and/or coordinating the attendance of court matters outside of Nairobi.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with knowledge in banking; or
- Postgraduate degree in banking and finance with knowledge in Sharia is an added advantage.
- Accounting & Financial Capability;
- Banking Operations
- Products & Processes Knowledge & Skills
- Relevant Product Knowledge.
Work Experience :
- Minimum 5 work experience in a commercial Bank or financial services institution of which 3 years should have been in Collections & Recoveries
- Analytical Thinking
- Innovative Thinking
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team Orientation
- Foundations & principles of Islamic finance
- Banking services (types and Sharia provisions)
- Accounting standards
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 07th January 2022, Quoting Ref. No. DB/RM/NRB/023/21 as the Subject of the email application.