Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The holder of this position will be responsible for supporting the MD’s Office, will also acting as the link between the employees, clients’ external stakeholders and MD’s Office.
- Manage and maintain executive schedule/calendar, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments and making changes to appointments
- Driving key business projects, coordinating & tracking progress, and keeping the MD updated
- Prepare management reports, presentations, and any other write-up as This requires superior skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Data analysis: superior skills in MS Excel, access & any other data visualization Perform ﬁltering and sorting of Data, V-lookup and other key functions
- Product, consumer & market research: conducting research and submitting ﬁndings as requested
- Prepare Executive responses, routine memos, letters and other correspondence
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate
- Connect with customers when appropriate and problem-solve, while escalating matters as and when, for advice and closure
- In liaison with the Administration department, assist in administrative functions
- Undertake any other relevant duties as directed by management from time to
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business related course, BSc/BA in International Relations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience either in an Executive Assistant, Research/Analytics or Admin department
- Ability to use data and useful links to arrive at insightful solutions
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercially aware
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Experience with research using data analytics software
How To Apply
To apply, send your CV and Motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org