Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Quality Assurance Officer..
- Degree in Health Systems Management.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess good organizational and Report writing skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Effective communication skills with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with them.
1. Plan, coordinate and implement the hospital quality management and improvement programs.
2. Provide consultation and direction to ensure programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and patients receive quality healthcare services.
3. Ensure policies and procedures are monitored and updated to embrace regulatory changes.
4. Continuous self-assessment of the hospital on National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) and Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB) quality check list.
5. Oversee and Coordinate ISO programmes in the hospital.
6. Participate in Quality Improvement committee meeting as a member of the committee.
7. Identify gaps, develop action plan and monitor compliance with international quality assurance standards.
8. Participate in quality assurance programmes.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospital’s website. Application deadline will be on 12th January 2022..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.