Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Senior Marketing Executive
Tenure: Full Time
Reporting to: GM-Kenya
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s Vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
About the role
SunCulture is looking for an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive who will be responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns. You will focus on creating, implementing and tracking our traditional marketing campaigns across various channels. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as developing long-term marketing strategies, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Develop the marketing strategy and ensure it is in line with SunCulture objectives and within a reasonable budget
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all marketing activities are aligned to SunCulture’s sales strategy
- Strategically think, plan and implement all promotional campaigns
- Lead and manage creation process of marketing materials and assets for all brands including signage, campaigns, marketing collateral, communication templates, etc
- Develops new and creative concepts/ideas for marketing programs & external communication projects
- Develop KPIs for: benchmarking of marketing activities, evaluating of marketing budget and reporting of marketing activities performance
- Drive sales through creative and innovative marketing (ie be the guru in identifying: the latest, best marketing trends, and competitors activities) that will help the business gain visibility in the market
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- 4+ years of work experience preferably in marketing
- A proven track record of driving customer acquisition
- Strategic thinker with an eye on innovation and a strong business acumen
- Strong experience in managing agency relationships
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to simplify complex marketing concepts into digestible content
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with immense pressure
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to plan, be organized and meet deadlines
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
Please apply online via this job portal by 31st January 2022. We respond to all candidates however only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.