Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
The Zamara Group is a diversified financial services business specializing in pensions, medical services, insurance and actuarial solutions. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, the Group has a presence in six countries and a Pan-African ambition. Zamara has a rich heritage in Kenya spanning over 27 years.
Since its inception, the firm has significantly grown in terms of size, client base and range of services. The Group has been at the forefront of industry, influencing the way it works and at the cutting edge of innovation.
Zamara’s higher purpose is to create a financially secure and prosperous society. The Zamara culture is based on the values of Simplicity, Empathy and Trust.
The successful candidate will provide support to the actuarial team in all aspects of pensions actuarial consultancy services.
The role will report to the Team Leader.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist in developing specific plans to ensure revenue growth in the company’s products
- Generating accurate sales pipeline for monthly revenue streams
- Managing sales activities on major accounts and negotiating sales price and discount
- Continuous client engagements and research to advise the business on viability of existing insurance products and futuristic product enhancements.
- Ensuring the department achieves the set target (budgets) through aggressive sales activity
- Engage closely with the marketing team in implementation of suitable public relation activities to position the company as a leading insurance broker
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Experience and Personal Qualities
The following experience is preferred:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing in an insurance firm
- Bachelor’s degree – Insurance Related Course
- Diploma Insurance Institute of Kenya or Equivalent -Ongoing
The following personal qualities are preferred:
- Vast product knowledge in traditional covers and specialty risk insurance covers
- Good oratory, written and product presentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great prospecting and selling skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Great work ethic
- Results oriented
- Team player
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match this opportunity, please send your CV on LinkedIn on or before 12.00 pm GMT, Tuesday, 4th January 2022