Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
- Assume direct responsibility and drive exceptional service on assigned accounts.
- Gain understanding of our partner’s technical infrastructure and environment, hardware, and/or product(s).
- Investigate issues reported by customers by doing your own research and involving others across the organisation as necessary.
- For assigned accounts manage support escalations and issue prioritization, acting internally as a customer advocate.
- Contribute new articles and maintain existing knowledge base articles.
- On a rotation basis, be available for on-call support out of office hours.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time.
- Capable of mounting a server in top of a standard datacentre racks.
Required Skills And Experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience supporting Linux systems.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with OpenStack, virtualization and other Cloud technologies.
- Advanced troubleshooting (up to application layer, including, core dump analysis and kernel dump analysis desirable).
- Demonstrable expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Advanced storage (RAID, LVM, SAN, file system tuning, etc.)
- Advanced networking (bonding, firewalling, bridging, switching, network file system tuning, etc.)
- Clustering, cloud computing (provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, etc.)
- Linux integration with other environments (authentication/directory services, network file systems, etc.)
- Experience managing customer relationships through consulting engagements, account management, or direct support.
- Significant experience with Ubuntu or Debian, able to debug and act as a generalist when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Canonical is a growing, international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver Ubuntu — the world’s #1 cloud operating system. Our mission is to realize the potential of free software in the lives of people and organisations. Our services are helping businesses worldwide to reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security with Ubuntu.
- Learning and Development
- Competitive Salary
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option
How To Apply
Canonical believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class software and services which meet the world’s computing needs. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.