Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Capital Markets Authority invites applications for the following position: CMA Temporary Assistant Registry.
Brief About Capital Markets Authority – CMA
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Principal Officer Market Infrastructure, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Reading and sorting incoming mails
- Assisting in the classification and indexing of files and records
- Registering both incoming and outgoing files in the movement register
- Providing support in the search of registry files
- Updating and maintaining record of files movements
- Scanning documents and storing in the central registry server
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Diploma in Archives/Records Management/Information Science
- At least 1-year experience in Records Management and Registry operations.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- Efficient and organized with good attention to detail;
- High level of integrity;
- Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
How To Apply
Applications should be received on or before January 4, 2022.
Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
The Capital Markets Authority Does Not Charge A Fee At Any Stage Of The Recruitment Process.