Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REF: KNRA/ADV/02/07/2021 – DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SERVICES – KNRA GRADE 2: 1 POSITION
Position Title: Director – Corporate
Position Type: Full Time
Position Category: KNRA Grade 2
Terms of Service: three (3) year renewable performance-based Contract
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of a dynamic corporate strategy that is able to deliver exemplary services and results as envisioned in the strategic plan;
- Developing the Authority’s budget and continuously monitor and evaluate its implementation;
- Giving oversight to the Authority’s financial affairs and advice the Authority on financial planning strategies and policies;
- Ensuring effective and efficient management of the Authority’s Resources including Finances and Assets;
- Ensuring the provision of meaningful, accurate and prompt management accounts and reports to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board;
- Giving oversight to the Placement Service’s human capital affairs, ensuring that the Placement Service has the right and sufficient human resource to meet its objectives;
- Providing oversight for effective records management operations;
- Overseeing performance management system in the Authority;
- Participating in the development and review of the Authority’s strategic plan;
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws, public, Public Financial Management Act, IPSAS and IFRS and ISO Standards;
- Reviewing the Corporate Services plans in line with the overall strategic objectives and government performance contract; and
- Overseeing operations of HRM, ICT and Finance & Accounting departments.
In order to be considered, the applicant must:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a degree in either Commerce, Economics, Business Management, Law, Public Administration, IT, Human resources management or equivalent qualification from a University recognized in Kenya
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience, five of which should have been in senior management;
- Must have served for at least three years as a director in a public or private institution;
- Be a member of a recognized professional body;
- Have thorough understanding of financial management, corporate affairs, human resource management and technology functions;
- Be of high moral character, integrity and impartiality
Interested candidates, who match the requirements of this position, should submit an online application with detailed curriculum vitae indicating qualifications, experience, present position, email address and mobile telephone number with copies of certificates and testimonials, identity card, through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07th January 2022.
KNRA in an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents