Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Executive Assistant 8 Positions
The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) seeks to recruit experienced and energetic Kenyans to fill these vacancies from the positions: NSSF Jobs: Executive Assistant 8 Positions.
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) has service delivery points spread across the country and is seeking to enhance capacity of its human resource to achieve its obligations of service delivery to all Kenyans.
Executive Assistant (Grade 6) – 8 Positions
Reporting to the General Manager/Manager/Section Head/Regional Manager the candidate will perform all the general administrative and front office work.
- Prepare and process documents/information;
- Arrange essential mail in order of priority;
- Compose correspondences for the respective Officer’s signature;
- Format, proofread and assemble correspondence reports;
- Arrange for photocopies and telephone ‘call backs’ where necessary;
- Screen and forwards calls, taking messages and scheduling appointments and re-route calls elsewhere when necessary;
- Maintain the Officer’s diary, coordinates schedules of meetings/appointments, arrange meeting venues and prepare meeting files;
- Manage clients’ hospitality and provide back-up data as needed;
- Arrange for the supervisor’s travel itinerary through agents where necessary;
- Responsible for the filing and retrieval system;
- Support the management of office materials through purchase requisitions;
- Handle internal and external correspondence;
- Manage imprest for office and supervisor’s use;
- Ensure the security of office records, equipment and documents including classified materials;
- Monitor the environment in which the organization operates;
- Establish and monitor procedures for correspondences, record keeping and file movements; and
- Ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Degree in Secretarial Studies or related field;
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies/ Secretarial course stage III
- Minimum KCSE C+ (Plus);
- Member of the relevant professional body and in good standing;
- At least five years’ work experience; and
- Proficiency in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
- Ability to take instructions
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build and work through teams
- Interpersonal/ Communication skills
How to Apply
Send your application, Curriculum Vitae and copies of your certificates/testimonials by hand/Courier in an envelope that is clearly marked indicating the position you are applying for and email to the address below or drop your application to
The Managing Trustee’s Office,
Social Security House,
Bishops Road, Block ‘A’, Western Wing,
3rd Floor by 17th January, 2022.
The Managing Trustee/CEO
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100
NSSF is an equal opportunity employer and it encourages persons living with disabilities to apply.