Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Finance Assistant -15 Positions
The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) seeks to recruit experienced and energetic Kenyans to fill these vacancies from the positions: NSSF Jobs: NSSF Jobs: Finance Assistant 15 Positions.
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) has service delivery points spread across the country and is seeking to enhance capacity of its human resource to achieve its obligations of service delivery to all Kenyans.
Finance Assistant (Grade 7) – 15 Positions
Reporting to the Branch Accountant, the candidate will support day to day running and efficient management of Branch finances and perform all the general tasks related to contributions and payments made from customers.
- Receive contributions and other payments from customers;
- Format contributions return data into the prescribed format;
- Confirm returns submitted by employers & correct the same before posting i.e. reconciliation of SF50 & SF 24;
- Upload data, having confirmed it has balanced with the payment;
- Confirm UPN and correct error report if any;
- Receipt contributions/revenue and issue official receipt;
- Reconcile daily transactions and forward the report of all collections to the Branch Accountant;
- Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and request for payments;
- Maintain primary accounts records, payment voucher and imprest register, issuance of cheques;
- Deal with daily transaction for petty cash and carry out reconciliations and posting;
- Withdraw cash from the Bank for official use after authorization;
- Bank Contribution Income;
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheques; and
- Process staff imprests.
- CPA II;
- KCSE C Plain or equivalent;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Communication Skills
- Ability to take and follow instructions
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Send your application, Curriculum Vitae and copies of your certificates/testimonials by hand/Courier in an envelope that is clearly marked indicating the position you are applying for and email to the address below or drop your application to
The Managing Trustee’s Office,
Social Security House,
Bishops Road, Block ‘A’, Western Wing,
3rd Floor by 17th January, 2022.
The Managing Trustee/CEO
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100
NSSF is an equal opportunity employer and it encourages persons living with disabilities to apply.