Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Sonographer job exists to perform quality ultrasound examinations to clients and make quality reports to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment. The Sonographer’s role and responsibilities include providing diagnostic medical sonography services and its various clinical specialties. The Sonographer’ activities are performed consistent with their education and training, and in accordance with MSI policies, procedures, and applicable professional standards.
• Diploma in Ultrasound, Medical Imaging Sciences or Radiography from a recognized institution.
• At least two years working experience as a sonographer in a reputable hospital/medial facility.
• Registration with the relevant regulatory or professional body if applicable with a current practicing license.
• Knowledge of relevant legislations
• Proficient communicator – both spoken and written
• Excellent computer skills
• Team player who accepts constructive criticism and is comfortable with giving constructive criticism.
• Ability to work flexibly to meet service needs High regard for confidentiality
• High level of attention to detail
• The ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures
How To Apply:
Suitable and qualified internal candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th January 2022. The subject of the email should read Sonographer. Note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.