Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding and sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Data Associate, will update and maintain information on our company sales database entering 100% accuracy on commission payment and approval of payments on the cash release system.
- Answer or make calls to the sales agents to address their needs, complaints, or other issues relating to sales and commission payouts for the purpose of improving the process.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that the sales agents feel supported and valued on the service provided.
- Build lasting relationships with the sales agents based on trust and being reliable
- Gather the information curated from sales agents relating to their commission payout discrepancies and ensure they are resolved within 24 hours.
- Work hand in hand with the Finance team to ensure payouts are accurate
- Approve all expenses booked on cash release as per budget allocation and ensure you question where the description is not clear or above budget.
- Interpret the data gathered for purposes of high-level decision-making.
- Understand and strive to exceed expectations when it comes to sales agents experience
Does this sound like you?
- Proven data entry work experience, with the ability to deal to work on systems and data analytics software
- Degree in Data science/statistics/ other relevant fields
- Experience with MS Office, GSuite, good typing speed with accuracy/attention to details
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure and keep a cool-temper
- Be organized, have great time management skills, and meet deadlines set.
Please apply online via this job portal by 15th January 2022. We respond to all candidates however only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.