Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the position: We are seeking a detail-oriented and collaborative Data Analyst.
You should have prior experience dealing with large data sets and be able to handle and analyze them using a variety of statistical and mathematical techniques.
To define what data should be collected and processed, you will need to work with our Commercial department. Your goal will be to deliver relevant information to the teams in order to foresee trends and increase sales.
Data should be interpreted and presented in ways that will help with sales optimization, merchandise inventory management, and revenue forecasting, among other things.
Vivo is a growing fashion retail company and this is a full-time working role. You will need to bring a proactive, energetic, and engaging style.
The role entails daily data analysis of sales, merchandise movements, updating store profiles, predictive analysis of purchases, customer profiling and analysis to name a few tasks.
Professional / Academic Background
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information technology, or a related subject.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Data collection, inspection, cleansing, transformation, and modeling/diagramming procedures are all techniques that must be understood.
- Microsoft Excel and a variety of business intelligence and analytics tools expert
- Excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail
- 1+ years of experience as a data analyst or in a similar position
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- High level of mathematical abilities.
- Ability to analyze, model, and comprehend data in programming languages such as SQL, Oracle, and Python
- Problem-solving skills
- A rational and methodical approach
- The capacity to plan ahead of time and stick to deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and precision
- Good Team work
- Ability to deliver KPI’s with minimal supervision.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Decision making: Willingness and ability to make big picture decisions that are in the best interest of the entire company. Ability to appropriately review both quantitative and qualitative data and come to sound conclusions.
- Problem solving: A problem-solving mindset, together with a creative and innovative thought process to any challenging situation.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to deliver against set objectives while working under pressure.
- Shared leadership & strong team player: Proven ability and commitment to successfully work in a highly cross-functional matrix environment. Able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively.
- Agility: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change, including the ability to deal with shifting priorities.
- Enthusiasm: Energy and determination to achieve results.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com by January 10, 2022.
The subject of your email should be “Data Analyst”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Vivo does not charge for the recruitment process.