Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring that customer relationships are developed and maintained by providing excellent financial products and services that add value to the customer while minimizing costs and risk to the bank
1. New Business Development
2. Credit processing and Appraisals
3. Close Monitoring of Credit relationships and loan recoveries
4. Maintain good public relations with current and prospective customers
5. Achieving set P&L and Balance Sheet Targets
6. Analyse and interpret financial data and recommend on the credit worthiness of the customer
7. Attend Credit Committee meetings with the Team Leader
8. Prepare periodic reports for the team
9. Assist in preparing the Team’s budget
10. Achieve Profit, Balance and other performance target
11. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager/Team Leader
a) First degree in any Discipline with a minimum of Second Class honors or equivalent degree.
b) 2 – 3 years Banking experience is mandatory.
c) Candidates from Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Narok, Eldoret, Kitale, Nandi Hills, Iten and Kabarnet are encouraged to apply.
Competitive renumeration package