Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nabo Capital, a subsidiary of Centum seeks to recruit an Equities Analyst and a Fixed Income Analyst.
The holders of these positions will be responsible for continually and accurately generating research reports, investments analysis, and recommendations with regards to the Nabo Africa Equity and Fixed Income funds to the investment management committee for the purpose of decision-making.
Principal Accountabilities: –
- Conducting fundamental company & investment opportunity research and analysis in listed stocks in the Africa space,
- Active investment idea generation, including performing country, sector and company screening,
- Conducting periodic updates on investment and market performance,
- Conducting country, industry and capital markets research so as to keep up with detailed knowledge about the African micro and macroeconomic environment and financial markets,
- Participating in the evaluation, formulation and implementation of investment strategies,
- Financial modelling and data analysis,
- Preparing written reports and verbal presentations,
- Actively participate in value creation and portfolio operations.
Minimum Qualifications : –
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Economics, Financial Engineering, Finance, Actuarial Science or related (an aptitude for numbers is a must for candidates with a non-finance background)
- Enrolled in or pursuing a related professional course and/or exams (CFA, ACCA, CAIA, CQF, CPA)
- Good analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Relevant 2 years’ work experience in an investment management environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize,
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements can submit their application on or before Friday, 7th January 2022 .
Nabo Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer