Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
You will be responsible for Design, Implementation, Administration, Performance tuning & optimization, Resilience Planning and Management, and 2nd line support of multiple multi-million record and massively interconnected, geographically distributed, heterogeneous enterprise databases enabled on top of diverse data structures, data management technologies and infrastructure architectures.
The database structures will include file, relational, document oriented, graph and non-structured structures. The database technologies will include (but not limited) to the following open source and closed source platforms: – MySQL, PostgreSQL, MicrosoftSQLServer, Flat file technologies. The target database infrastructure architecture is a hybrid of multiple public cloud infrastructure versus on premise, containerized versus non-containerized, serveless versus non-serveless.
- A knowledgeable, hands-on person but mostly practical.
- Humble to accept limitations and working through diverse cross functional teams.
- Adaptable when change in direction or speed is required.
- Lifelong learner on lookout of new capabilities and technologies.
- Easy to work with.
- Self-driven and respecter of other people’s time and promises made
- 3 years’ experience designing and managing relational and non-relational database management systems.
- Solid solution architecture skills related to design and implementation of global scale database management systems.
- Solid understanding of common and emerging open-source database technologies
- Solid experience with design and implementation of ultra-low latency, fault-tolerant, scalable and secure hybrid cloud and on-premise databases.
- Solid experience with database design for systems resilience
- Proven experience in design and implementation of huge complex databases with millisecond response time under peak usage.
- Working knowledge of data transformation and data warehousing processes
- Proven experience managing and administration of Microsoft SQL Server Systems, MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Solid skills in scripting languages such as Perl, Python, batch script et
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and their application to the design and implementation of economical and efficient databases under constrained technology resources.
- Reputable Certification in database administration will be an added advantage
- Reputable certification in public cloud infrastructure with database administration specialty will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge on licensing models of Databases.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
If you match the qualifications, submit your CV in the form below or via firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th January 2022.Please quote the job title on the subject line.