Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Lead Scrum Master
As the Lead Scrum Master, your key responsibilities be to:
– Deliver software development projects using Agile, specifically SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) development methodology.
– Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and demos.
-Ensure agile processes are followed and work with the teams to help them adopt the process that works best for the team.
– Ensure project teams are practicing the core principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
– Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
– Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice.
– Support the business outcome owners and delivery teams as necessary.
– Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
– Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
– Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
– Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
– Empower the teams to self-organize.
– Improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible.
– Adapt delivery plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
– Stakeholder management
– Risk and issue identification and management
– Dependency management
– Communication to the team and outside of the team
– Alignment with other customer projects and initiatives
– Provide progress updates to relevant stakeholders
– Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or IT related discipline.
– 5+ years of complex software development project management experience
– Agile Project Management Certification is highly desirable.
– Good understanding of business IT
– Involved with all aspects of software delivery and life cycle, from inception phase to UAT and delivery
– Experienced Scrum Master and leading teams who deliver successful enterprise software development projects
– Successfully applied Agile/Scrum/SAFe practices.
– Proficient in managing scope in an Agile project and facilitating the user story lifecycle in close collaboration with the customer/Business Outcome Owner, including breaking down complex requirements into independent user stories, capturing detailed acceptance criteria, building a release plan with user, managing the backlog, running showcases.
– Past experience in project managing complex data management and data platform development projects is highly desirable.
– Ideally, experienced in running distributed teams and distributed agile teams.
– Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills including exceptional client facing/consulting skills.
– Have your own opinions about how to build great software and be prepared to defend them
How To Apply
If you match the qualifications, submit your CV in the form below or via email@example.com by 6th January 2022. Kindly quote the job title on the subject line.