Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Software Engineer – Integration Services
As a Senior Software Engineer- Integration Services, you will work in a team that owns the design, development and deployment of high impact business-critical digital platforms and solutions. You should be a distributed systems engineering generalist, able to architect broad systems interactions while being very hands- on, able to dive deep into any part of the stack, and lower-level system interactions. You should value simplicity and scale, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn. Software solutions you build must meet internal quality standards and deliver the business metrics for which it was designed.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Design and implementation of scalable complex distributed systems for both on-premise and cloud environments.
– Design micro services and other service elements to fulfill business requirements on assigned projects.
– Build configuration and deployment assets required to deploy and run the distributed applications.
– Specify, design, and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to align to evolving business or technological dynamics.
– Assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging, or designing of software applications or operating software applications
– Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
– Undertake other duties and tasks that are varied and complex in nature and that need sound professional engineering judgment and informed risk-taking.
– 5+ years of experience delivering and operating large scale, highly available, distributed web-based applications.
– Strong knowledge of NodeJS and the Express Framework.
– Strong knowledge of Java and the Spring Framework.
– Strong knowledge of standard and emerging integration standards especially SOAP, REST GraphQL, message Queuing Protocols such as JMS and AMQP.
– Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems.
– Working familiarity with networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS) and standard network architecture components such as load.
– Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning.
– Experience writing software using automated testing practices such as BDD, TDD, unit, and integration testing.
– Strong command of version control usage with proper Git flow usage.
– Experience working with CI and CD.
– Deep experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
– Experience building multi-tenant, virtualized infrastructure.
-Experience working and designing architectures using the Istio service mesh or equivalent technologies.
– Experience working with common code generation frameworks.
– Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases.
– Strong knowledge of complex software architectural drawing and modeling using tools such as Draw.IO
– A reputable certification systems architecture or a closely related professional qualification is a plus but not mandatory.
– The candidate will need to have strong soft skills to communicate and work well with several cross functional teams in fulfilling the business needs.
– Detail-oriented – simply put, the devil is in the detail.
– Decision making – succeeding in this role requires both a can-do and risk-taking attitude.
How To Apply
If you match the qualifications, submit your CV in the form below or via email@example.com by 6th January 2022. Kindly quote the job title on the subject line.