Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenyan Alliance Insurance is a leading Insurance Company offering a wide range of insurance products and services. Our product range includes Life and general insurance, pensions, investment planning, retirement planning and medical insurance.
As part of our growth strategy, the Company seeks to recruit dynamic, passionate, innovative and result orientated professional to the position below;
Job Title Business Development Manager
Main Purpose of the Job- (Job Summary)
Responsible for acquisition and retention of General Business, Medical Business, Life and Pensions business in accordance with set targets and criteria formulated by the Company.
Central to this role is building positive and lasting relationships between The Kenyan Alliance Insurance Company and its clients and business partners.
- Design and implement the branch marketing and sales strategies geared towards business growth and
- Source and procure business in line with the set targets/budgets;
- Develop the market through brokers, agents and other intermediaries with the focus to build and maintain a strong presence in the region;
- Ensure that the branch is a profit center for the business and achieve the set profit targets;
- Enforce the company’s Underwriting guidelines and ensure that business is acquired within these terms and credit limits;
- Ensure renewal of existing accounts and achieve the targeted business retention;
- Oversee the day to day administration of the branch operations, ensuring adherence to the company policies;
- Be the custodian of company assets and all documents in the branch;
- Coordinate marketing drives and marketing activities for the branch;
- Prepare various scheduled and ad-hoc management reports on branch performance;
- Handle all human resource administrative issues of the branch staff regarding supervision, appraisals, training, leave management and discipline;
- Ensure that there is excellent customer service in the branch office.
Knowledge & Experience
The candidate must demonstrate and possess the following skills and qualifications:
- · An undergraduate degree in a business or related field.
- · ACII or IIK qualification or demonstrate significant progress towards attainment of the same.
- · At least 5 years’ relevant experience in the insurance industry
- · Experience in sales management.
- · Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- · Good organizational and time-management skills.
- · Positive attitude, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- · Good negotiation and networking skills
- · Passionate, confident, energetic and proactive
How to apply;
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, please email a detailed CV indicating the current and expected salary and cover letter clearly indicating ‘BDM – Meru’ on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.