Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations human resource department.
The incumbent will also assist the HR Manager with recruitment, training & development, employment law & statutory compliance, performance management, employee attendance management, policy making and observance, employee database maintenance, payroll administration, and provide clerical support to all employees.
- Support the development of HR related strategies and ensure timely implementation and execution
- Monitor workforce productivity, retention and engagement for trends and changes that require intervention
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices, trends and data points to drive enhancements and mitigate potential compliance problems.
- The undertaking of training needs analysis, projections, and developing training programs;
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment and selection, training & development, grievances, performance evaluations, staff complement control, etc)
- Coordinate HR projects as required, (meetings, programs, trainings, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, overtime, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Complete recruitment process, termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the HR Manager.
Who are You?
- HR experience in On-boarding, Training & Development, Performance Management, Employee Engagement & Conflict Resolution.
- Able to design and implement effective training and development.
- Delivers high level of customer service for employees in a professional and timely manner; respect the strict adherence to maintaining confidentiality.
- Role requires initiative, high levels of integrity, flexibility, time management ability, and the ability to independently solve problems.
- Effective consulting and coaching skills, with the ability to build relationships with managers and stakeholders across all levels and functions to implement a wide variety of HR processes
- Demonstrate an open-minded, team-oriented, and collaborative work style
- Ability to work in dynamic, rapidly changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and collaborating with a wide range of colleagues to quickly deliver solutions
- Thorough, extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to self-direct, work under pressure, prioritize work, and meet deadlines
- Be able to use databases, spreadsheets, word processing and accounts packages
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Be able to stay calm in difficult & uncertain situations
- Have an open attitude to receive instruction, learn and grow in the company.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Human Resource or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience as a HR Assistant or HR generalist (essential)
- Strong knowledge & understanding of current Labour laws, HR functions and best practices
- Strong communication, presentation & reporting writing skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office (Excel, PPT) and related business and communication.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Send your CV, cover letter, certifications and three recommendation letters from previous employers to
firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the “HR ASSISTANT” and expected Gross Salary on or before the 8th January 2022 at 5 PM Kenyan time.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.