Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Application deadline: 10th January 2022
Start date: ASAP
Length of contract: 12 months fixed term contract (based on a 03 month probationary period)
Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization providing assistance to people affected by armed conflicts, epidemics, natural or non-natural disasters or persons excluded from access to health care. The organisation has health projects in more than 70 countries.
Organizing and supervising the daily supply chain activities and the teams associated, in the project level, according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal running of the mission. The selected candidate will be reporting to Logistics Manager.
- Supervising and organizing the daily activities of the Supply Chain team and ensuring they perform the tasks linked to their roles
- Being responsible for the order, purchase, stock and freight management in the project, monitoring and ensuring an efficient implementation of the overall daily supply chain activities
- Monitoring and ensuring a smooth running supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed.
- Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data
- Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status (BO confirmation) and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
- Collecting claims from the field, analysing causes and making corrective actions.
- In collaboration with the Supply Supervisor (if any) and in coordination with the HR department, supervising the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Informing the Logistics / Supply Manager in case of any major issue and draws-up all required reporting, in order to keep updated and reliable information that will help in decision-making
- Performing any other tasks within the scope of his/her role, as directed by supervisor and according to the needs of the mission
- Receive orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, store materials in accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continous availability.
- Ensure that all items are well organised and correctly stored, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleaness, security, access)
- Supervise, carries out or participate in regular inventories including EPREP stock
- Ensures donations/loans are properly managed and recorded through tracking sheets
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through the link below by 10th January 2022
We apologize that due to the volume of application we receive,only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)