Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To produce seeds in the required quantity and quality in line with the GSPP protocols
1. Coordinates the transplanting process of the seedlings as per the production schedule.
2. Labels all the varieties and cross checks to avoid possible pollen/seeds/fruits mixing.
3. Allocates activities to the general workers and monitors progress to achieve production targets.
4. Follows up operation activities in their greenhouses to ensure adherence to cropping calendar.
5. Monitors and reports irrigation anomalies to the relevant persons for action.
6. Rogues off types before harvesting to achieve 100% purity in the product.
7. Ensures Emasculation, pollination, pollen & fruit harvesting and crop maintenance of to achieve quality seeds.
8. Trains the production team to enhance productivity and efficiency.
9. Evaluates workers to measure performance and identify areas of improvement
10. Generates production data for purposes of Vendor Progressive Report (VPR) and other reports.
11. Ensures adherence to Phytosanitary requirements in the field to control pests and diseases.
12. Maintains GSPP and ISO standards in their areas of work while keeping and updating the necessary records for tracking and compliance.
13. Enforces HSE rules and regulations and champions the implementation of the Syngenta HSE policy in all business operations.
14. Any other tasks & projects as may be allocated from time to time.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
Degree in Horticulture, Agriculture or any other relevant qualification.
3 years in relevant field
How To Apply