Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Toptal’s internal Product Team builds and scales Toptal’s platform and products, working closely with our Operations and Engineering teams to support the organization’s hyper-growth. We embrace a data-focused approach to ensure each initiative on our product roadmap delivers a meaningful impact to our business and users. Our innovative technology platform enables us to deliver on-demand talent, without losing a human touch.
Are you a customer-centric Product Leader with a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? We’re looking for a Director of Product to join our rapidly growing internal Product team to make an immediate impact by building, launching, and scaling one of our newest product offerings. In this role, you will initially be a Principal Product Manager driving the execution of the initial product release and building the strategy and roadmap for the product’s future. After the product is launched you will transition to a leadership role by building a team of Product Managers and scaling the product. In the beginning, you will lead a team of Engineers and Designers while working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Legal, and customers to define, build, and launch our new product. This role is perfect for an experienced Product leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen that has a knack for building new high-quality, extremely impactful products.
Here is a great insight into how we run Product at Toptal.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
· Responsible for defining the business and product strategy of a new product we are looking to launch.
· Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to your team and the rest of the organization on your product’s strategy and roadmap.
· Work with the Executives and Senior Leadership Team across the company to get the necessary support in order to successfully launch and scale your product.
· Run various ad-hoc research and business analyses to assess opportunities and risks.
· Establish and maintain a high level of credibility with internal and external partners.
· Drive non-product management-related activities required to get a new business/product off the ground.
· Initially own and lead all aspects of an established agile team, including backlog grooming, triage and prioritization, and cross-functional coordination.
· Recruit Product Managers and build a world-class Product team.
· Analytical ability to break down complex problems and efficiently use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
· Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
In the first week, expect to:
· Onboard and integrate into Toptal while independently starting to study and learn our product suite.
· Become acquainted with your product area, the product goals, and those you will partner with.
In the first month, expect to:
· Work cross-functionally and with Senior Product Managers to refine your product’s strategy, organize and prioritize your high-level roadmap and backlog.
· Start collaborating closely with your Development team.
· Take over the product development of the new product.
In the first three months, expect to:
· Launch your first Minimum Viable Product.
· Start to validate product-market fit.
· Monitor and measure the success of your product.
· Garner the trust of your peers and the individuals that you’re most closely working with.
In the first six months, expect to:
· Have completed product-market fit validation.
· Refine the future strategy and roadmap.
· Formulate a plan on how to scale the product and your team.
· At least 7 years of proven software product management experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
· Have an entrepreneurial mindset, be able to deal with ambiguity, and be willing to wear multiple different hats in order to get your job done.
· Proven ability to build, launch and scale new products.
· Experience leading and scaling cross-functional, dynamic teams.
· A lean, data-driven, process and KPI-oriented mentality is critical.
· You must have a strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team. You must be extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to let your team lose or leave problems unsolved.
· You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Be humble, willing to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
How To Apply