Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Working on new technology implementation and improving database performance
- Engaging vendor support as required to resolve complex issues
- Analyzing and improving database performance for key processes
- Mentoring internal development and support groups on database best practices through one-on-one interactions and general information updates
- Daily monitoring for database performance, backups & data import jobs consistently responding to developers/project managers our willingness to go the extra mile to respond rapidly to their database issues and provide assistance and problem resolution.
- Enhance, improve & implement Disaster Recovery solutions including designing, configuring and support existing environment.
- Capacity Planning, especially the ability to aggregate day to day challenges into a bigger capacity planning effort.
- Assist IT security in security Challenges and solutions.
- Support for new ongoing project development, testing, and deployment
- To setup, maintenance & administration of MS SQL Servers in Production, Staging, Test & Development Environments
- Data Transformation Services configurations and maintenance.
- Establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security and controlling database access permissions and privileges
- Keep abreast of latest security, legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities and plan proactive actions accordingly.
- Continually monitor security events in the network, take corrective actions and generate reports for management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Information Science or equivalent
- Database Management skills
- Process Management skills
- Knowledge of Islamic Banking principles
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- ITIL Certified
- Oracle RDBMS 10g/11g/12c OCP certification and experience
- Knowledge of MS SQL databases
- SOA, Oracle Fusion Middleware technology including Oracle Form Services
- WebLogic, etc.,
- Proficiency in SQL,
- SQL Plus, PLSQL Strong knowledge in SAN
- NAS storage systems
- Proficiency in operating systems Unix
- Solaris, Linux
- Networking skills especially in the area of the Oracle Clusterware and Storage administrator skills for ASM and OCFS2.
Work Experience :
- Minimum 4 years in similar role.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team Orientation
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 13th January 2022, Quoting Ref. No. DB/IT/NRB/001/22 as the Subject of the email application.