Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Marketing Department. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Reporting To: Head of Marketing
Overall Job Purpose
The Creative Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing creative communication material that are reflective of the brand guidelines, business objectives and also resonate with the target audience in order to build a consistent and appealing brand image.
- Develop campaign concepts in liaison with other marketing team members
- Design and define look and feel for brand collateral and assets in line with the brand guidelines
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to decide the best channel selection for design briefs
- Amends and edits to existing artworks
- Application of concepts for various channels
- Ensure all artworks are relevant for to the target audience and on brand
- Development of key visuals, identities and logos
- Design of fascia’s and signage including liaison with production houses on best materials
- Design of digital content in liaison with the Content management officer and digital media buyers
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Design or any other related field / Degree and diploma in graphic design
- At least 3 years’ experience as a designer or art director preferably in an agency setting with demonstratable work portfolio.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Understanding browser capabilities
- Creativity and originality
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
- Self directed
10 January 2022