Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: OAM/SNR/PC/21/12
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Head of Pastoral Care to provide quality teaching and support in the Senior School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Bachelor of Education degree.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least ten years’ teaching experience in a reputable institution (Senior School).
- At least 4 years leadership experience specialising in Pastoral Care of teenage learners.
- Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Edexcel, Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A’ Level).
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Evidence of strategies for ensuring Quality Assurance
- Exemplary classroom practitioner, able to demonstrate a range of successful teaching and learning strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
- Ability to lead, mentor and coach.
- Passionate about working with children and ensuring inclusion.
- Evidence of enthusiasm, drive and a commitment to hard-work.
- Resourcefulness, adaptability and initiative.
- Able to build trust and good relationships.
- Patient and a good sense of humour.
- Self-evaluative and reflective.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 15th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.