Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The jobholder will be responsible for developing and implementing the Bank’s Card and e-Commerce Products and Services strategy. They will ensure the Bank has an excellent go-to–market strategy for all Cards and e-Commerce Products and Partnerships, to increase the Bank’s Assets, liabilities, and customer reach across the market segments.
- Develop the Bank’s Card and e-Commerce acquiring Digital Financial Services for Kenya liaising with the Head of Digital.
- Develop Local Cards, Scheme Cards (Visa, MasterCard etc.) and eCommerce acquiring propositions to take advantage of existing/emerging opportunities
- Liaise with Corporate Communications/Retail/Commercial/Corporate Business Units for Card and e-Commerce propositions marketing.
- Create strategic alliances/partnership to grow the banks’ Cards and eCommerce propositions market share.
- Define and document Product Papers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), SLAs and Risk Management Frameworks for all Card and eCommerce Products and Services.
- Work with other units i.e. Retail/Commercial/Corporate Business Units, Operations, Risk Management, Product Development, FINCON Operations and IT to maximize products’ ROI/RO.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Digital.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent Card and e-Commerce knowledge
- Excellent Project Management skills, especially on Card Schemes driven products and services.
- Excellent mass market Customer Sales & Service engagement capabilities
- Excellent Digital Marketing skills
- Strong Data Analysis skills
- Good negotiation /presentation skills
- Knowledge & understanding of Retail and SME market
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of a relevant university degree from a recognized university.
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage e.g. Visa certifications, Project Management etc.
- A Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a bank with at least 3 years’ experience in Scheme Cards Product management or Card operations.
Competitive renumeration package