Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RE-ADVERTISEMENT: PROJECT COORDINATOR – I LIKE LOCAL
Contract: 3 Years
Salary: Kshs.137,806 per month
Closing date: 14 January 2022
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The overall aim of the role is to create economic opportunities for youth and women through participation in the tourism platform economy. The development objective of the partnership is to contribute to improved economic opportunities for youth and women through participation in the platform economy in tourism via I Like Local/ www.i-likelocal.com (ILL). It tackles the problem of the unequal distribution and leakage of tourism income. The job holder’s role is to ensure successful onboarding of individuals and CBOs to the I Like Local platform in compliance with Danida guidelines, the MoU signed between AAIK, AADK and I Like Local, and in compliance with all AAIK policies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working within the social entrepreneurship field;
- Have documented work with alternatives to economic empowerment for marginalised youth and women;
- Demonstratable experience with project coordination, implementation, documentation, and reporting;
- Great understanding of what constitutes alternative tourist activities for international I Like Local clients;
- Understanding of different donor requirements and management of donor relationships.
Please send your CV and cover letter to hresources.Kenya@actionaid.org by close of business on 14th January 2021. You are requested to highlight in the cover letter how you specifically meet the criteria for this role. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. ActionAid International Kenya promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.