Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Architect, Job Group “L”– 1 post (Advert No. 14/2022)
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Work involves
i) Interpreting the Architects’ sketches and preparation of finished drawings;
ii) Reading and interpreting Engineering drawings in relation to the architects’ sketch and incorporating these details in the finished drawings.
iii) Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have
i) A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a recognized institution in Kenya; and
ii) Graduate membership with the Architectural Association of Kenya
How to Apply
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O BOX 90–10100,
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 20th January 2022 at 5.00pm
Download County Government of Nyeri Employment Form for all Vacancies.
1. Shortlisted candidates will be required to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution during the interviews. They will be required to provide valid compliances which includes;
▪ Good Conduct
▪ Higher Education Loans Board
▪ Tax Compliance
▪ Ethics and Anti–Corruption
▪ Credit Reference Bureau.
2. Interns who have served or are currently serving in the County Government of Nyeri and fulfils the requisite requirements for appointment are encouraged to apply.
3. Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and cellphone.
4. The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003