Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Director, Information, Communication and Technology, Job Group “R”– 1 post (Advert No. 3/2022)
Duties and responsibilities
i) Providing leadership, vision and management of ICT
ii) Preparing strategic and operational plans for the ICT directorate
iii) Overseeing the implementation and maintenance of technology infrastructure
in line with county development plans
iv) Ensuring ICT systems comply with regulations and legal requirements
v) Overseeing development, design and implementation of new system and maintenance of old systems.
vi) Maintaining the integrity and continual operation of ICT network including
vii) Ensuring the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them;
viii) Ensuring effective Management of the County ICT and GIS systems and
ix) Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
x) Identifying new ICT Solutions, maintain and supporting ICT Services and ensuring security of the County’s data and ICT Systems;
xi) Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisors
Requirement for Appointment
i) Be a Kenyan Citizen
ii) Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or a related field
in ICT from a recognized university in Kenya.
iii) Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other ICT related discipline from a recognized institution in Kenya.
iv) A minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience in relevant work and at least three (3) years in a managerial position in the Public Service or in the Private Sector;
v) demonstrated a high level of competence and outstanding management qualities in computerized information systems;
vi) Demonstrate a thorough understanding of county/National goals, policies and development objectives and the ability to translate them into ICT development programs/projects
How to Apply
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O BOX 90–10100,
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 20th January 2022 at 5.00pm
Download County Government of Nyeri Employment Form for all Vacancies.
1. Shortlisted candidates will be required to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution during the interviews. They will be required to provide valid compliances which includes;
▪ Good Conduct
▪ Higher Education Loans Board
▪ Tax Compliance
▪ Ethics and Anti–Corruption
▪ Credit Reference Bureau.
2. Interns who have served or are currently serving in the County Government of Nyeri and fulfils the requisite requirements for appointment are encouraged to apply.
3. Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and cellphone.
4. The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003